Monday, September 23, 2013

Outfit inspiration: Choosing a warm coat

Hey, guys! Tomorrow at this time I´m gonna be in Barcelona already, where I´ll see my mommy and my friend from the uni, so I might not be able to post for a little while, but I´ll definitely share some pictures and all the interesting details afterwards. And you can also follow me on Instagram if you´re interested. I hope the weather will be kind to us, cuz here in León it´s crazy, today we had 30 degrees, people say it´s not normal in the north of Spain, but I´m just happy:) Anyways, I wanted to leave you with this post, which I´ve been thinking of during the last weeks. The thing is I´m going to be buying a warm coat for this fall/winter/spring (cuz here it´s kind of the same haha), and I wanted to show you some of the ideas that I found on the blogs that I use to read and some beauties that I found on ASOS, Mango, ZARA and La Redoute. Hope you´ll like them and tell me what you think! What are your preferences when you´re choosing a coat?

 Привет, ребята! Завтра в это время я уже буду в Барселоне, где увижусь с моей мамулей и с универской подругой, поэтому наверное некоторое время не смогу писать в блоге, но потом обязательно поделюсь с вами интересными фотографиями! Также вы можете следить за моими новостями в инстаграме, если вдруг вам интересно. Надеюсь, что погода будет хорошей, т.к. здесь творится что-то сумасшедшее, сегодня у нас было 30 градусов. Говорят, что эта погода не совсем нормальная для севера Испании, а я тем временем просто счастлива.:) В любом случае, до отъезда я хотела сделать новый пост, о котором думала довольно давно. Дело в том, что вскоре мне предстоит покупка нового пальто (на осень, зиму и весну, здесь это все в общем-то одно и то же:)), поэтому я хотела показать вам идеи, собранные на блогах, которые я читаю, а еще чудесные пальто, которые я нашла на сайтах ASOS, Mango, ZARA и La Redoute. Надеюсь, вам понравится и вы расскажете мне, что думаете! А каковы ваши предпочтения, когда дело касается пальто?

 Hola chicos! A esta hora mañana ya estaré en Barcelona, donde veré a mi mamá y mi amiga de la uni, así que probablemente por algún tiempo estaré un pelín ausente pero luego sin duda compartiré con vosotros las fotos y todos los detalles interesantes. También si estáis interesados podéis seguirme en instagram. Espero que el tiempo sea cariñoso con nosotras, porque aquí es una locura, hoy hemos estado a 30 grados! La gente dice que aquí, en el norte no es común, pero yo mientras tanto solo estoy contentísima:) Antes del viaje quería dejaros con este post, del que estuve pensando durante las semanas anteriores, porque pronto tendré que comprarme un abrigo (para otoño/invierno/primavera, ya que aquí es todo lo mismo:) Así que quería enseñaros unas ideas que encontré en los blogs que leo y también unas cucadas de las tiendas online de ASOS, Mango, ZARA y La Redoute. Espero que os guste y que me digáis lo que pensáis! ¿Y cuáles son vuestras preferencias cuando os toca elegir un abrigo?

 


Images are from: Fashion Agony, Fash-n-Chips, Paula Jagodzinska, Stella Wants to Die, Fashionvibe, Mariannan

 


Coats are from: Zara (1, 2, 3, 6, 10); Mango (4, 5, 7, 8, 12); Asos (7, 11); La Redoute (9).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...